Conduct your next market research project in Orlando.
- A fresh (not over-tested) market for consumer research
- The 26th largest metropolitan in the U.S. with a population of 2.1 million
- A representative cross-section of the U.S. population
- Comprised of working residents AND active retirees
- A great place to visit, with facilities and attractions that provide excellent opportunities for off-site meetings and team-building exercises
Our Seminole County location is known for…
- The highest median income in Central Florida, and fourth highest in Florida
- A diverse population with a median age of 38.2 years old
- A mature, developed business corridor
- First-rate schools and serene, up-scale neighborhoods
Get in touch with us today to get started on your next project! Request a bid here.