Product Insights will help you select the right tool to use in your research to answer your objectives. We offer:
- In-home cameras to record consumers interacting with your product. These cameras can be adhered to mirrors, affixed to stands, etc.
- Use of consumer’s own cell phones to take video and still shots and upload them to Aha, email, Qualtrics, etc.
- Traditional ethnographies where a team of researchers visit with a consumer in their home
- Daily diaries (paper or electronic)
- Adobe Connect (face to face interviews, online concept marking, etc.)
- Online blogs
- Pinterest Boards
- Shop-a-longs, either in person or via SmartPhone (GoPro, recordings, etc.)
- Online chats (offering anonymity for sensitive topics and building camaraderie for others)
- Livestreaming (clients can mark recordings, ask questions, type in comments)
- Sampling – throwing a question (or 3) out there and getting a foundation of how big/small an issue might be
- One-on-ones (IDIs), mini focus groups, traditional focus groups
- Conference style, classroom style, living room style
- And much more!
Contact us today to discuss your research needs and let’s brainstorm possible tools together!